Town Of Shields
Dodge County, Wisconsin
Planning Commission July 26, 2018
Attendance: Chairman Tony Peirick, Shannon O’Gorman, Josh and Sandee Macht, Peter Mc Farland, Harold Peckham, Ron Johnson, Dennis Stilling, Susan Johnson-Clerk.
- The July 26, 2018 Planning Commission was called to order by Chairman Tony Peirick at 7:03pm @ the Clerk’s home.
- The minutes from the Public Hearing Plan Commission on April 26, 2018 were read by the clerk. Sandee Macht made a motion to accept the minutes as read and Ron Johnson seconded. Motion Carried. A spelling correction was made.
- A Minor Land Division Letter of Intent was submitted to Dodge County Land Resources and Parks Department (DCLR & PD). Dennis Stilling Lectric Farms is looking to split off the hog barns for sale for Agricultural Use Only. After much discussion Ron Johnson made a motion to recommend to the town board that the Minor Land Division should go thru, and Shannon O’Gorman seconded. Motion was Carried all were in favor.
- The Clerk reported that there is a Partisan Primary to be held on August 14, 2018. Polls open at 7am and close at 8pm.
- Ron Johnson called for the meeting to be adjourned at 7:10pm and Shannon O’Gorman seconded. Meeting adjourned