Board Meeting May 8, 2017 7pm Emmet Town Hall
Posted: May 3, 2017
- Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
- Treasurers Report
- Pay Monthly Bills
- Waterloo & Watertown Rural Fire Dept. monthly reports.
- Town Officer, Dodge County Unit Meeting-WTA
- Road Side Clean Up
- Old Business
- ATV/UTV Ordinance
- New Business
- Wayne and Joann May: Conditional Use Permit, Minor Land Division.
- Public Comment
- Next month’s meeting date June 12, 2017, 7 pm at the Emmet Town Hall.
Town Of Shields
Dodge County, Wisconsin
Planning Commission April 27, 2017
Attendance: Chairman Tony Peirick, Shannon O’Gorman, Craig Kleinsteinber, Josh and Sandee Macht, Peter Mc Farland, Susan Johnson-Clerk.
- The Arpril 27, 2017 Planning Commission was called to order by Chairman Tony Peirick at 7:07pm @ the Clerk’s home.
- The minutes from the Public Hearing Plan Commission on April 26, 2016 were read by the clerk. Shannon O’ Gorman made a motion to accept the minutes as read and Sandee Macht seconded. Motion Carried.
- Chairman Peirick and Clerk Johnson welcomed the new members to the board. We are happy to have you aboard.
- Old Business-Clerk Johnson explained and handed out the new Plan Commission Books as needed. The new inserts for the updated plan and the pages they could be found on for review.
- New Business. Clerk Johnson had received from DCLR & PD a Letter of Intent Notification and a Conditional Use Permit for the Klusken’s. Julie and Mark Klusken agents for Wayne and Joann May were present to explain the land split for 1.5 acres on her father’s property. After much discussion, Shannon O’ Gorman made a motion to recommend the Klusken’s Conditional Use Permit Notification and Conditional Use Permit Application to the Town Board at Monday, May 8th, 2017 Monthly Board Meeting and Peter Mc Farland seconded. All were in Favor.
Shannon O’Gorman called for the meeting to be adjourned at 7:29pm and Sandee Macht seconded. Meeting adjourned