Board Meeting October 8, 2018 7pm
Attendance: Supervisor Bob Long, Supervisor Ron Johnson, Treasurer Sue Nampel, Clerk Susan Johnson, Assessor P. Joseph Plasil, Peter McFarland.
- The Board meeting was called to order at 7:00pm by Supervisor Long, the Pledge of Allegiance was recited.
- The Minutes were reviewed by the Town Board, on a motion by Supervisor Johnson to accept the minutes as read, seconded by Supervisor Long. Motion Carried.
- The Treasurers Report was read by the Town Treasurer, on a motion by Supervisor Johnson to except the report as read, and seconded by Supervisor Long. Motion Carried.
- The monthly bills were read by Chairman Jones, Supervisor Johnson made a motion to pay monthly bills and Supervisor Long seconded. Motion Carried.
- UW Extension sent their 2018-2019, four part statewide teleconference series for local governments. Noted by the board.
- Dodge County Unit of Wisconsin Towns Association Meeting will be held on October 17, 2018 at the Dodge County Administration Building. The board is invited to attend.
- The UW Transportation Information Center sent notice of their December Classes on Highway safety. Noted by the board.
- The Waterloo Fire & Rescue sent the monthly call list for Fire runs there were no runs to the town of Shields. The Watertown report was not ready at meeting time.
- Old Business-None to report.
- New Business;
- The Dodge County Sheriff’s 911 Joint Power Agreement was sent for 2019, Chairman Jones signed before he went on vacation, clerk Johnson will sign tonight and mail out the agreement tomorrow.
- The Dodge County Humane Society Stray Animal was available at meeting time and will be laid over until the November 2018 board meeting.
- The Board will meet to draft the town budget for 2019 on October 18, 2018 at 7pm at the clerks home.
- The Budget Hearing will follow the November 12, 2018 regular Board Meeting.
- The Fall General Election will be held on November 6, 2018 at the Emmet Town Hall, polls open at 7am and close at 8pm.
- Public Comment-none to report.
- Next month’s meeting date; November 12, 2018 at 7 pm at the Emmet Town Hall.
Supervisor Long called for the meeting to be adjourned at 7:45pm and Supervisor Johnson seconded. Motion Carried Meeting Adjourned.
Submitted by Clerk