Board Meeting June 12, 2017 7pm
Attendance: Chairman Neale Jones, Supervisor Ron Johnson, Treasurer Sue Nampel, Clerk Susan Johnson, Assessor P. Joseph Plasil.
- The Board meeting was called to order at 7:03pm by Chairman Neale Jones, the Pledge of Allegiance was recited.
- The Minutes were reviewed by the Town Board, on a motion by Supervisor Johnson to accept the minutes as read, seconded by Chairman Jones. Motion Carried.
- The Treasurers Report was read by the Town Treasurer, on a motion by Supervisor Johnson to accept the report as read, and seconded by Chairman Jones. Motion Carried.
- The monthly bills were read by Clerk Johnson, Chairman Jones made a motion to pay monthly bills and Supervisor Johnson seconded. Motion Carried.
- The Watertown Chapter Izaak Walton League has applied for six Picnic Permits from the Township for the dates of; May 21, June 25, July 23, August 27, September 24 and October 22, 2017 for their yearly Meat Shooting events. Noted by the board.
- The Dodge County Land & Water Conservation Department sent a copy of a permit for manure storage facility that has been approved and issued to Peter and Cindy McFarland. Noted by the board.
- In April there were no fire runs to the TO-Shields and May there was one (1) EMS call for the Watertown Rural Fire Department. There were no calls for March and April from the Waterloo Fire Department. Noted by the board.
- Old Business;
- Nothing new to report for the ATV/UTV Ordinance.
- New Business;
- Opening of Road Bids was postponed due to weather until next Monday, June 19, 2017 at the Emmet Town Hall at 5pm.
- & c. DCLR & PD sent notice of a Public Hearing to be held on July 17, 2017 at the Administration Building in Juneau, 7pm or shortly there after. To amend the sign provisions of the Land Use Code and to amend the Dodge County Non-Metallic Mining Reclamation Overlay District Provisions from the Land Use Code, and adopting a separate stand-alone Non-Metallic Mining Reclamation Ordinance.
- The Dodge County Highway Commission; Maintenance Agreement 2018 has been postponed to the July 10, 2017.
- Two Liquor License Applications were submitted for approval from Casey’s Saloon and The Watertown Chapter Izaak Walton League, all fees have been paid and all publications have been published. Supervisor Johnson made a motion to accept the applications and Chairman Jones seconded.
- The Board of Review was called to order by Chairman Neale Jones and set to be rescheduled for June 26, 2017 from 6-8pm. Open Book will be held on June 19, 2017pm from 6-8pm both at the Emmet Town Hall.
- None to report.
- Public Comment;
- None to report.
- Next month’s meeting date; July 10, 2017 at 7 pm at the Emmet Town Hall.
Supervisor Johnson called for the meeting to be adjourned at 7:53pm and Chairman Jones seconded. Motion Carried Meeting Adjourned.
Submitted by Clerk