Board of Review Board Meeting June 26, 2017 6-8pm
- Chairman Jones called the Town of Shields Board of Review to order at 6pm.
- Attendance: Chairman Neale Jones, Supervisor Bob Long, Supervisor Ron Johnson, Assessor Joe Plasil, Clerk Susan Johnson.
- Confirmation was given by the clerk that the appropriate Board of Review and Open meetings notices were published and posted 30 days prior to the meeting and postponement of meeting was called to order and postponed from June 12, 2017 to June 26, 2017.
- Mandatory training requirements have been met on 3/16/2016 by Neale Jones, Bob Long, Ron Johnson & Susan Johnson.
- Assessor P Joseph Certification expires on August 31, 2017, (# JQK546468C).
- The board examined the 2017 Assessment Roll, no correction to description or calculation errors were addressed. No omitted property, or double assessed properties were noted.
- No Appointments were made with the clerk to discuss any objections.
- There was one verification that Assessor P Joseph Plasil did make a change to the assessment roll after discussion with the property owner at Open Book and meeting with him ahead of the Open Book Meeting.
- No taxpayers were available to examine the assessment roll only board members.
- There was no need to schedule additional Board of Review dates
- Supervisor Long called for the Annual Board of Review meeting to be adjourned at 8:07pm, Supervisor Johnson seconded. Meeting Adjourned. All were in Favor.
Submitted by Clerk