Board Meeting September 11, 2017 7pm Emmet Town Hall
Posted: September 6, 2017
- Call to Order & Pledge of Allegiance
- Treasurers Report
- Pay Monthly Bills
- DCPD &PC Public Hearing on proposed amendments to the DC Comprehensive Plan and the DC Farmland Preservation Plan,. October 2, 2017 at 7:05pm.
- DCLR & PD Land Use Permit; Daryl & Tiffany Peirick.
- DCLR & PD Rezoning Permit; Michael Henneberry.
- Waterloo & Watertown Rural Fire Dept. monthly reports.
- Old Business
- Sign Annual Maintenance Agreement
- New Business
- WTA 70th Annual Convention; October 8-10, 2017.
- Set Budget Meeting dates for October
- Public Comment
- Next month’s meeting date October 9, 2017, 7 pm at the Emmet Town Hall.
Board Meeting August 14, 2017 7pm
Attendance: Chairman Neale Jones, Supervisor Bob Long, Supervisor Ron Johnson, Treasurer Sue Nampel, Clerk Susan Johnson, Assessor P. Joseph Plasil.
- The Board meeting was called to order at 7:01pm by Chairman Neale Jones, the Pledge of Allegiance was recited.
- The Minutes were reviewed by the Town Board, on a motion by Supervisor Johnson to accept the minutes as read, seconded by Chairman Jones. Motion Carried.
- The Treasurers Report was read by the Town Treasurer, on a motion by Supervisor Johnson to accept the report as read, and seconded by Supervisor Long. Motion Carried.
- The monthly bills were read by Clerk Johnson, Supervisor Long made a motion to pay monthly bills and Supervisor Johnson seconded. Motion Carried.
- DCLR &PD sent notice of new road assignment number for Daryl & Tiffany Peirick, N568 Barry Road, Watertown, WI 53098. Noted by the board.
- Waterloo Fire Department sent the July Activity Report, no runs were reported to the Town of Shields. The Watertown Fire Department Responses to the Town for July were 4 EMS calls. Noted by the board.
- There was a Town Officer, Dodge County Unit, WTA meeting held on July 19, 2017. Main speaker was Rick Manthe, WTA Legal Counsel. No one was available to attend.
- Old Business;
- The Township is responsible for a charge of $300 to the Dodge County Humane Society. A woman in the township was bitten by a stray cat.
- New Business-None to report.
- Miscellaneous-None to report.
- Public Comment-None to report.
- Next month’s meeting date; October 9, 2017 at 7 pm at the Emmet Town Hall.
Chairman Jones called for the meeting to be adjourned at 7:35pm and Supervisor Johnson seconded. Motion Carried Meeting Adjourned.
Submitted by Clerk