Board Meeting December 8, 2017 7pm
Attendance: Chairman Neale Jones, Supervisor Bob Long, Supervisor Ron Johnson, Treasurer Sue Nampel, Clerk Susan Johnson, Assessor P. Joseph Plasil.
- The Board meeting was called to order at 4:05pm by Chairman Neale Jones, the Pledge of Allegiance was recited.
- The Minutes were reviewed by the Town Board, on a motion by Supervisor Long to accept the minutes as read, seconded by Supervisor Johnson. Motion Carried.
- The Treasurers Report was read by the Town Treasurer, on a motion by Supervisor Johnson to accept the report as read, and seconded by Supervisor Long. Motion Carried.
- The monthly bills were read by Chairman Jones, Supervisor Johnson made a motion to pay monthly bills and Supervisor Long seconded. Motion Carried.
- Correspondences-None to report.
- Reports-None to report.
- Old Business-None to report.
- New Business;
- The Board has appointed the following for the 2018-2020 Election Seasons:
Rosemarie Ulmer-Chief Inspector, Fran Milburn-Chief Inspector, Irene Miller-Chief Inspector, Sue Nampel-Election Inspector, Carol Berner-Election Inspector, Betty May-Election Inspector, Susan Kileen-Election Inspector, Mary McFarland-Election Inspector, Charmaine Plasil-Election Inspector. Supervisor Long made a motion to accept the appointment of all of the above Chief Inspectors and Election workers, seconded by Supervisor Johnson. Motion Carried. All in favor.
- Gerald and Jacqueline Tracy has applied to DCLR & PD for a Rezoning and Condition Use Permit Application. Approximately acres of land from A-1 Prime Agricultural Zoning District to the A-2 General Agricultural Zoning District and on the application for a Conditional Use Permit under the Land Use Code, Dodge County, WI, to allow the establishment of a Pet Crematorium on this site. The Planning Commission met on November 30, 2017 to review and discus the applications. After discussion and a question and answer session the PC made a recommendation to the Town Board on accepting the Tracy’s applications. Gerald and Jacqueline Tracy were in attendance tonight and after discussion with the board. Supervisor Johnson made a motion to accept the Tracy’s application for a rezoning permit and Supervisor Long seconded. Motion Carried. All were in favor. On the application of the Conditional Use Permit Chairman Jones made a motion to accept the application for a Conditional Use Permit and Supervisor Long seconded. Motion Carried. All were in favor.
- Miscellaneous-None to report.
- Public Comment-None to report.
- Next month’s meeting date; January 8, 2018 at 7 pm at the Emmet Town Hall.
Chairman Jones called for the meeting to be adjourned at 5:03 pm and Supervisor Johnson seconded. Motion Carried Meeting Adjourned.
Submitted by Clerk