Board Meeting January 8, 2018 7pm
Attendance: Chairman Neale Jones, Supervisor Bob Long, Supervisor Ron Johnson, Treasurer Sue Nampel, Clerk Susan Johnson, Assessor P. Joseph Plasil, Dan Gorder, Randy Soldner, Bob Krieg, Bill Blaska, Lyle Braunschweig.
- The Board meeting was called to order at 7:00pm by Chairman Neale Jones, the Pledge of Allegiance was recited.
- The Minutes were reviewed by the Town Board, on a motion by Supervisor Johnson to accept the minutes as read, seconded by Supervisor Long. Motion Carried.
- The Treasurers Report was read by the Town Treasurer, on a motion by Supervisor Long to accept the report as read, and seconded by Supervisor Johnson. Motion Carried.
- The monthly bills were read by Chairman Jones, Supervisor Johnson made a motion to pay monthly bills and Supervisor Long seconded. Motion Carried.
- The Dodge County Unit of WTA will hold a meeting on January 17, 2018 at 7:30 pm. Jeff Delmore from Delmore Consulting will address the group.
- Blackstone Technologies sent a flyer of their High Performance Pavement Maintenance Products; BST-360 High Performance Patch Mix References.
- The Waterloo Fire & Rescue Department sent the Activity Report for December 2017. There were no calls to the Town of Shields.
- Old Business;
- Members of the Quad Country Runners ATV/UTV club came to the meeting to ask the Board if the following updated Roads could be used for the ATV/UTV club to run on in the township. The roads they are asking for involve; Hwy QQ, Garden Rd, Long Rd, Provimi Rd, Quarry Rd, Rich Rd, Walton Rd, Middle Rd, Barry Rd. So far they are not allowed to run on County Roads. No current Ordinance is in place. No action will be taken until more information is gathered, but will be put on the next month’s board agenda.
- New Business-None to report.
- Miscellaneous-There will be Spring Primary Election on February 20, 2018.
- Public Comment-None to report.
- Next month’s meeting date; February 13, 2018 at 7 pm at the Emmet Town Hall.
Chairman Jones called for the meeting to be adjourned at 8:32pm and Supervisor Johnson seconded. Motion Carried Meeting Adjourned.
Submitted by Clerk-Susan Johnson