Town Of Shields Dodge County, Wisconsin
Planning Commission March 22, 2017
Attendance: Chairman Tony Peirick, Harold Peckham, Ron Johnson, Clerk Susan Johnson, Neale Jones.
The March 22, 2018 Planning Commission was called to order by Chairman Tony Peirick at 7:16pm @ the Clerk’s home.
- There was no old business to review since the New Year.
- New Business: DCLR & PD sent notice for a Minor Land Division and Conditional Use Permit Application of Franklin Lehman, agent for Sandra Sykes, under the Land Use Code, Dodge County, WI to allow for the creation of an approximate 3-acre nonfarm single family residential lot within the A-1 Prime Agricultural Zoning District. The property is located in the part of the SW ¼ of the NW ¼, Section 35, Town of Shields, the site address being N358 Barry Road, Watertown, WI 53098. Discussion and review of the Certified Survey Map and land maps took place. Ron Johnson made a motion to recommend the Minor Land Division and Conditional Use Permit Application for Sandra Sykes, Harold Peckham seconded. All were in favor.
- April 3, 2018 Spring Election
- April 9, 2018 Monthly Board Meeting
- April 21, 2018 Roadside Clean Up TOS
- April 24, 2018 Annual Meeting
- Public Comment-None
- Harold Peckham called for the meeting to be adjourned at 7:58pm and Ron Johnson seconded, meeting adjourned.