Town Of Shields
Dodge County, Wisconsin
Planning Commission June 27, 2019
Attendance: Chairman Tony Peirick, Shannon O’Gorman, Ron Johnson, Susan Johnson-Clerk, Jeff and Laurie Koellen.
- The June 27, 2019 Planning Commission was called to order by Chairman Tony Peirick at 7:02pm @ the Clerk’s home.
- A Minor Land Division-Letter of Intent Form was sent from DCLR & PD for Linda Knilans daughter of Lloyd and Lois Koellen. The intent is to separate the residence from the farmland. Jeff Koellen son of Lloyd and Lois Koellen shared that they are interested in selling the residence with around ten to twelve acres and then selling or renting out the land. This is their first step in the process. Jeff also said the rezoning petition is the next step in the process and Linda would be applying for that shortly. The board discussed the trees on the portion to be sold with the residence, which made it a clearer split from the farmland. Discussion took place on the rezoning idea and Jeff and Laurie concluded it would stay the same as the Land Division.
- After discussion about the Minor Land Division and the rezoning petition to be applied for Shannon O’Gorman made a motion to accept the Minor Land Division Letter of Intent and the future Rezoning Permit as long as they stay within the perimeters presented here tonight, and Tony Peirick seconded. Motion Carried. All were in favor.
- Clerk Johnson explained that the next step for the Knilans and Koellen’s is the Town of Shields Board meeting to be held on July 8, 2019 at 7 pm at the Emmet Town Hall. And then at the Dodge County level the meeting would be on July 15, 2019, 7pm at 127 E. Oak Street, Juneau.
- Ron Johnson called for the meeting to adjourn at 7:13pm and Shannon O’Gorman seconded. Meeting adjourned.