Board Meeting July 11, 2022 7pm
Attendance: Chairman Neale Jones, Supervisor Peter McFarland, Supervisor Ron Johnson, Clerk-Treasurer Susan Johnson, Assessor P. Joseph Plasil.
1. The Board meeting was called to order at 7:00pm by Chairman Neale Jones, the Pledge of Allegiance was recited.
2. The Minutes were reviewed by the Town Board, on a motion by Supervisor McFarland to accept the minutes as read, seconded by Supervisor Johnson. Motion Carried.
3. The Treasurers Report was read by the Clerk-Treasurer Johnson, on a motion by Supervisor McFarland to accept the report as read and seconded by Supervisor Johnson. Motion Carried.
4. The monthly bills were read by Clerk-Treasurer Johnson; Supervisor Johnson made a motion to pay monthly bills and Supervisor McFarland seconded. Motion Carried.
a. DCLR & PD sent notice of an approved shed for Howard Rennack Jr. Noted by the board.
b. DCLR & PD sent notice of an approved detached garage for Holly Smith. Noted by the board.
c. The Dodge County Board of Supervisors will hold an informal discussion of what FIRE and EMS Service may look like in Dodge County and the surrounding area in the future. Discussion includes gathering input from a diverse group including current providers, local elected officials (County, Town, Village, City) hospitals, law enforcement, and interested citizens. To be held on August 10, 2022 at 6pm, DC Administration Building Auditorium, 127 E. Oak Street, Juneau.
a. Watertown Rural Fire Reports, The Watertown Rural Fire Department for May 2022 was 1-Fire call, 1-EMS calls, no MVA & no HAZCON and for June 0-Fire calls, 4-EMS calls, no MVA & no HAZCON. The Waterloo Fire Department report was not available at meeting time.
b. TAC (Town Advocacy Council) will host a Listening Session Hosted by the Dodge County Unit. The meeting will be held on July 20, 2022 @ 7pm DC Administration Building, 127 E. Oak St. Juneau. Topics include Transportation, Land Use, PILT, Volunteer Fire/EMS, Broadband.
7. Old Business-None to report.
8. New Business-None to report.
9. Miscellaneous-None to report.
10. Public Comment-None to report.
11. Next month’s meeting date; August 8, 2022 at 7 pm at the Emmet Town Hall.
Supervisor Johnson called for the meeting to be adjourned at 7:46pm and seconded by Chairman Jones. Motion Carried Meeting Adjourned.
Respectfully Submitted by Clerk-Treasurer Susan Johnson