Board Meeting October 9, 2017 7pm
Attendance: Chairman Neale Jones, Supervisor Ron Johnson, Treasurer Sue Nampel, Clerk Susan Johnson, Assessor P. Joseph Plasil.
- The Board meeting was called to order at 7:04pm by Chairman Neale Jones, the Pledge of Allegiance was recited.
- The Minutes were reviewed by the Town Board, on a motion by Supervisor Johnson to accept the minutes as read, seconded by Chairman Jones. Motion Carried.
- The Treasurers Report was read by the Town Treasurer, on a motion by Supervisor Johnson to accept the report as read, and seconded by Chairman Jones. Motion Carried.
- The monthly bills were read by Chairman Jones, Supervisor Jones made a motion to pay monthly bills and Chairman Jones seconded. Motion Carried.
- Dodge County Unit of WI WTA Association Meeting will be held on October 18, 2017, 7:30pm at the Administration Building in Juneau. Noted by the board.
- ATC/American Transmission Company sent a flyer of their services offered. Noted by the board.
- Chairman Jones noted that he has had a few comments on the mowing this year, how nice it was done. Noted by the board.
- Waterloo Fire Department sent the August/September Activity Report, no runs were reported to the Town of Shields.
- Old Business-none to report.
- New Business;
- Dodge County sent its “ Annual Joint Powers Agreement County 911 System”. Chairman Jones and Clerk Johnson signed the agreement for 2018.
- The Budget Prep meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 7pm at the Clerks home.
- The Public Hearing on the 2018 Budget and Approve the Levy of the Town of Shields will be held following the monthly Board Meeting on Monday, November 13, 2017.
- The December Monthly Board Meeting has been changed to Friday December 8, 2017 at 4pm at the Emmet Town Hall.
- Public Comment;
- The Posting Board for the Town of Shields which is now on the Precise Auto Building will be moved to Andy’s Excavating Building on N1063 Cty Hwy Q.
- Next month’s meeting date; November 13, 2017 at 7 pm at the Emmet Town Hall.
Chairman Jones called for the meeting to be adjourned at 8:01pm and Supervisor Johnson seconded. Motion Carried Meeting Adjourned.
Submitted by Clerk