Board Meeting October 12, 2020 7pm
Attendance: Chairman Neale Jones, Supervisor, Supervisor Ron Johnson, Treasurer Sue Nampel, Clerk Susan Johnson, Assessor P. Joseph Plasil, Peter McFarland was available by phone.
1. The Board meeting was called to order at 7:00pm by Chairman Neale Jones, the Pledge of Allegiance was recited.
2. The Minutes were reviewed by the Town Board, on a motion by Chairman Jones to accept the minutes as read, seconded by Supervisor Johnson. Motion Carried.
4. The monthly bills were read by Clerk Johnson; Supervisor Johnson made a motion to pay monthly bills and Chairman Jones. seconded. Motion Carried.
5. Correspondences-None to report.
6. Reports-None to report
7. Old Business-None to report.
8. New Business.
a. Dodge County Humane Society sent the 2021 Stray Animal contract. Discussion took place. Supervisor Johnson made a motion to accept the 2021 Stray Animal Contract and to pay a lump sum of $1,100, which covers up to five domestic stray animals. Animals more than five will be charged $225 per animal, and Chairman Jones accepted. Motion Carried. All were in favor.
b. Dodge County Highway Commission sent the 2020-2021 Maintenance Agreement, after discussion Supervisor Johnson made a motion to accept the agreement that begins November 1, 2020, the retainer fee paid upfront will be $750 per mile times 28.65 miles in the township equals $21,487.50.This covers snow removal, ice removal, roadside mowing, shoulder maintenance, sign installation, road patching, brush cutting and more, Chairman Jones seconded. Motion Carried. All were in favor.
a. The Budget Prep Meeting will be held on October 20, 2020, 7pm at the clerks’ home.
b. In-Person Voting begins October 20, 2020. If you would like to vote in the clerks’ drive up service. Please call 920-261-7154 to set up an appointment.
c. November 3, 2020 is the Presidential Election Poles open at 7am and close at 8pm.
10. Public Comment-None to report.
11. Next month’s meeting date; November 9, 2020 at 7 pm at the Emmet Town Hall.
Supervisor Johnson called for the meeting to be adjourned at 7:13pm and Chairman Jones seconded. Motion Carried Meeting Adjourned. Respectfully Clerk Susan Johnson